Call of Duty: Warzone Tournament Format
Date and Time:
December 12th 2020 – 12:00pm start
Bermudian Team Only Battle Royale – Custom Lobby
$10.00 per team member
Use PayPal Express for Guest Checkout. Tutorial Here.
1 Point per Elimination for each Game
1st Placement – 10 Points
2nd Placement – 6 Points
3rd Placement – 3 Points
Total points for All Three Games played will be Final Results
Each Team will hop into a Custom Lobby, created by the Bermuda Esports League and play each other in a standard Battle Royale format. Teams will gain points based on Eliminations and Placement. The top three teams with the highest points will be the winners of our prizes.
Teams will be required to have at least one team representative stream their team’s gameplay so that Bermuda Esports League would be able to commentate on different teams’ gameplay during the event.
Teams can consist of 2 to 4 members, depending on team preference.
Tournament will begin promptly on time on December 12th, 2020 at 12pm noon. Teams will be expected to be ready at 11:30am in order to get into the lobby and go over rules and code of conduct.
Sign Up for the Tournament will be done in two stages –
1st – Team Registration and payment through the Bermuda Esports League Website. Link to be provided.
2nd – Team Member Sign Up via the Battlefy Website – Link will be forwarded to the Teams Captains once payment has been verified.
Each Team can consist of 2 to 4 members – Each member must register their In-Game name onto the Battlefy website at time of registration. Each member MUST be Bermudian or a Bermudian Resident.
At Least one team member MUST be streaming at the time of the event for verification and Commentating purposes per tournament round.
If a team checks in on Tournament day and they do not have their registered members available in time for match start, they can only play with the remaining registered players (ie. 2 out of 3 of the players and use their total points). No subs will be allowed.
Team Captains are responsible for checking in their Team on Tournament day AND before Tournament matches. If a team fails to check in at the time of their match (10 min grace period), they will be disqualified from their round. They are also responsible for their teams code of conduct throughout the event.
Any breaches of Code of Conduct by any team member will be reported to tournament administration and can result in an entire team disqualification.
If any teams have any questions or concerns, they can ask to speak to a referee using the Battlefy Chat system or use the official BDA Esports Discord and ask to speak to a referee.
Prizes will be given for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place teams. These prizes will be announced soon.
Code of Conduct
Anyone who behaves in a way detrimental to the values listed above may be disqualified from the event and possibly forfeit any potential chances to win the prizes. Tournament organizers also have the right to ban any disqualified players from future tournaments.
Inappropriate behavior that is in violation of the Code of Conduct includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Behaving in an unsportsmanlike manner, or with the intention of disrupting or undermining the operations of the tournament, or to annoy, abuse, threaten or otherwise harass any other person;
- Interfering with tournament/event operations;
- Intentional delay or tampering of gameplay or using any known or unknown method;
- Modifying the game in a way that has not been disclosed to and authorized by the staff;
- Cheating of any kind;
- Intentionally using any in-game bugs or so-called “hacks” to seek a gameplay or competitive advantage;
- Engaging in tournament collusion or match fixing (Example, any agreement between two or more Teams or Players on different Teams to predetermine the outcome of a Game or Match);
- Offensive or obscene usernames, team names, avatars, logos, branding or gamertags;
- Any other form of prejudice or hate including but not limited to racism, sexism, or ageism;
- Using any language or wearing any clothing or apparel that is considered obscene, foul, vulgar, insulting, threatening, abusive, libelous, slanderous, defamatory or otherwise offensive or objectionable, or promotes or incites hatred or discriminatory conduct;
Betting or gambling on your own performance, the performance of your Team, or the results of the event or any phase of the event;
- Taking any action or performing any gesture directed at an opposing Player or Team, official or spectator, or inciting any other individuals to do the same, which is insulting, mocking, disruptive or unsportsmanlike; Or
- Engaging in any other type of behavior or conduct deemed inappropriate by the Tournament Organizers in their sole discretion